Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
The Product Manager – IFP is responsible for owning product development and management diligence for a region including but not limited to annual product research and discovery, monitoring state regulations and assessing potential product impact, serving as product design subject matter expert to internal and external stakeholders, leading product design discussions with existing and potential partners, and assessing opportunities for product expansion. Additionally, this person will support the Manager IFP Product Development in the research and development of IFP products including Qualified Health Plans (QHPs) and other supplemental products.
The IFP Product Manager job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items
- Research IFP landscape including QHPs and other competing products, healthcare trends, product differentiators, clinical and quality programs, supplemental benefits, and services and make recommendations on product enhancements to be competitive in future plan years
- Analyze Bright’s current product suite, working with the Analytics, Actuarial, Clinical, Distribution and Market teams and make recommendations on renewals and additional product investment
- Develop and maintain documentation on product suite design details for each market
- Provide Product subject matter expertise on IFP Products to internal and external stakeholders including Market Leads
- Support Future Care Partner Product Rollout including benefit designs, rate discussions & local market engagement
- Support development of Bright’s new enhanced benefits and services
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• BA/BS required; MA/MS preferred.
• Five (5) or more years of experience in healthcare, with a focus on the individual marketplace required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adjust to changes quickly while meeting all deadlines
• Ability to exercise judgement and discretion with sensitive or confidential matters
• A self-starter; who works well both independently and collaboratively as a team player
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required
• Ability to handle broad-based complex information and synthesize to short, concise actionable items, where applicable
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• No licensures and/or certifications are required for this role.
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.