Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Collaborate directly with teammates to define and implement a variety of software testing
- Contribute across the complete development lifecycle, including technical design, work estimation, implementation of new features, and addressing feedback or bugs
- Lead and contribute to continually improve the team's productivity, culture, and code quality
- Peer review team member's code and provide constructive feedback to improve quality
- Create documentation and processes as needed to improve team productivity and transparency
- As needed, provide complex automation testing services to multiple projects
- Mentor and be able to direct activities of Engineers
- Provide test engineering guidance and direction to employees and consultants
- Coordinate multiple projects and guides project team members with internal and external interfaces, particularly for more complex testing situations
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Git & GitHub
- C# & .NET
- Selenium & Playwright
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years experience in full stack software development
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar strongly preferred
- Demonstrated programming skills in C#
- Experience with Selenium and/or Playwright testing tools
- Experience with JMeter or Locust performance testing tools
- In-depth understanding of web and APIs testing methodologies
- Hands-on experience testing systems or apps that have significant client-server communication
- Good knowledge of APIs test automation techniques
- Experience building mock and stub services to simulate server response
- Experience writing test cases and test plans based on new feature requirements
- Strong communication skills to effectively work with multiple development teams
- You have a growth mindset and help to lift others up
- You employ sound engineering principles in your day-to-day work
- You take pride in your work
- You love learning, and you love teaching
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well
- You can work independently, but also communicate within a team
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.