Brightflow AI is democratizing finance by bringing enterprise-level automated cash flow tools and financial insights to small and mid-sized businesses. Founded in December 2019, our rapidly growing and well-funded startup is in need of an exceptional marketing leader to join us as we climb to the next level.
Come join our team as our first Marketing hire! The Director of Marketing will drive our overall marketing vision as well as manage our product marketing strategy and positioning for our product.
What you will be doing
- Be in charge of positioning and messaging for our product, including launches and engagement campaigns.
- Develop the strategic positioning for our product through research of direct and indirect competitors.
- Identify opportunities to drive growth through email marketing, drip campaigns, ads, etc.
- Understand our audience, our products, and our business strategies.
- Assess customer needs through surveys, interviews, analysis of product usage.
- Propose new messaging, marketing channels and tactics for growing our product.
What you should have
- 5-10 years of experience in product and content marketing with a focus on SaaS products.
- Ability to operate as both a manager and a contributor. The agility to be both scrappy and strategic.
- Drive product marketing strategy while also executing key elements of the strategy.
- Experience building growth-driving campaigns through email, push notifications, web marketing, content development, etc.
- Mastery of Product and Content Marketing strategies. Comfort in moving quickly to deliver messaging and positioning with the available information, and evolving over time.
- Organized, detail-oriented, kind and passionate. A do-er who is eager to share new ideas and try new things amid shifting priorities and ambiguous criteria.
- Collaborative, team-first mindset.
- Hustle mentality
Nice to haves
- Experience working on a SaaS finance product marketed to consumers.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Flexible working hours and vacation policy.
- Challenging career opportunities that come from the high growth and fast-paced environment of early-stage startups.
- Regular team events and outings at socially responsible distances.
- Professional development through company paid time with leadership coaches.
Diversity & Inclusion at Brightflow
The most successful teams are composed of brilliant minds from all walks of life which is why fostering diversity and inclusion is a key part of our hiring process, company culture, and core values. We are committed to growing a team that represents a variety of lived experiences, perspectives, and skillsets.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin/ethnicity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability status, marital status, medical condition, or any other legally protected status.
Brightflow is providing business owners with simple solutions that enhance their financial visibility and optimize their operational decision making. We make getting real-time financial data and insights easy, enabling entrepreneurs to focus on delighting their customers and growing their business.
While the software tools that business owners use to sell their products has consolidated, many sources of financial information still remain siloed in different systems. Aggregated financial analysis and most importantly, cash flow forecasting is difficult and delayed. For business owners with their livelihoods at stake, this is a huge challenge to managing their business..
Our team has first hand experience building businesses and tackling the pain points around financial analysis. We have backgrounds that include several previous VC-backed startups (founding, running, being first engineers at), private-equity and venture finance, banking, and running our own software companies. We have a mix of countries we’ve lived and worked in, languages spoken, and cultures we’ve experienced.
We’re growth-minded learners, inspired to understand our customers and pragmatically deliver solutions that solve real problems.
Read more about our values and the culture of the company we’re building: http://bit.ly/brightflow-values