READY TO OWN SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT & HELP SHAPE THE VOICE OF BRIGHTFLAG?
As the Social Media & Content Manager, you will help introduce Brightflag to an even wider audience by telling the stories of our industry, customers, and products in creative and educational ways. The Social Media & Content Manager will be mentored by our Senior Manager of Communications & will report to our Vice President of Marketing. We’re looking for a teammate with the creativity to spot unexpected angles and the talent to craft memorable messages!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will help us build audiences, win customers, and create fans
- You will become fluent in legal industry trends and tech innovations
- You will research, monitor, and report on key business competitors
- You will take the lead on social media, email, and event content
- You will contribute to web pages, articles, guides, videos, & more
- You will work closely with the Senior Manager of Communications & report directly to the Vice President of Marketing
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a proven history of writing for professional audiences (portfolio preferred)
- You pride yourself on your organizational skills with a strong understanding of key social media KPIs, analysis, and reporting practices
- You have a genuine curiosity about our industry, business, and technology
- Proficiency; graphic design and/or video editing skills ex: Adobe Suite
- You have a core understanding of inbound marketing principles
- Legal and/or Technology experience
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Brightflag, your work makes a real difference, your contribution is seen and your work is valued. We value growth & would love for you to join & later on find new passions here at Brightflag!
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Health insurance
- Reading is important, therefore we offer an outstanding Book Work Scheme benefit
- Downtime is important at Brightflag, we offer 20 days holiday
- 401K Plan Option
Hello, we’re Brightflag - one of the fastest growing tech-startups in the legal world. We've recently announced the completion of a $28 million growth equity investment to continue our mission to transform legal spend management. We’re achieving this by combining AI, Machine Learning and a range of technologies to deliver a data driven, legal spend management platform.
Our SaaS platform intelligently allows our customers to analyse legal bills, drive cost savings and automate time intensive processes. It also extracts insights, used to make data-driven decisions at every step of the legal spend lifecycle. Customers include Uber; Telstra, Australia's largest telecommunications company; and Rimini Street, the multinational enterprise software support company. You can learn more about Brightflag Here
At Brightflag, we are a diverse and inclusive bunch of people. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who make every day count and strive for constant improvement. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.