Ready to Support Enterprise SaaS Customers & Drive Efficiency?
Due to global expansion, Brightflag is excited to hire an ambitious Customer Support Representative who prides themselves on being a strategic problem solver & is excited to grow! The Customer Support Representative will report to the Manager, Customer Support based in Dublin. Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best. Our people are customer-focused, take ownership, and make every day count. The opportunity for direct impact at Brightflag is huge - we live our values and are in search of constant improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
As one of the early employees in the US, this role will serve two purposes: first, provide frontline (reactive) support to US users; and second, assist with the initial investigations into technical issues/challenges with the software.
- Be the first responder to all queries from users related to Brightflag’s platform
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations
- Dedicatedly look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- Drive product change and improvement to make Brightflag the leading enterprise legal management platform
- Understand Brightflag's platform and configure customers’ instances to ensure they derive maximum value from it
- Partner with the Senior Customer Success Manager to educate and onboard law firm and customer end-users to set them up for success using Brightflag’s platform
- Craft educational articles for the Brightflag help center
WHAT YOU’VE ALREADY DONE:
- You pride yourself on being a people person; you love talking to people on the phone and build strong rapport with customers
- You’ve managed various customer problems daily within a software/technical environment, ideally within an enterprise B2B application
- You have managed multiple complex tasks while delivering timely updates until resolution
- You have a proven track record of being a problem solver who makes decisive, informed decisions
- You’ve utilized data to suggest process improvements & stay organized via Microsoft Excel
- You’ve explained complex issues in concise, simple terms for key stakeholders
- Communicating via phone, email, tickets or live chat
- You are an empathizer; you connect with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’ve shown the ability to be a great teammate that can both follow and lead depending on the situation
- You’ve shown the ability to work in a tier-based environment which requires documenting cases for further investigation
- Curious and have a natural ability to "zoom-out" of a problem, in order to ask the right questions
- Zendesk experience is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Brightflag, your work makes a real difference, your contribution is seen and your work is valued. We value growth & would love for you to join & later on find new passions here at Brightflag!
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Health insurance
- Reading is important, therefore we offer an outstanding Book Work Scheme benefit
- Downtime is important at Brightflag, we offer 20 days holiday
- 401K Plan Option
Hello, we’re Brightflag - one of the fastest growing tech-startups in the legal world. We've recently announced the completion of a $28 million growth equity investment to continue our mission to transform legal spend management. We’re achieving this by combining AI, Machine Learning and a range of technologies to deliver a data driven, legal spend management platform.
Our SaaS platform intelligently allows our customers to analyse legal bills, drive cost savings and automate time intensive processes. It also extracts insights, used to make data-driven decisions at every step of the legal spend lifecycle. Customers include Uber; Telstra, Australia's largest telecommunications company; and Rimini Street, the multinational enterprise software support company. You can learn more about Brightflag Here
At Brightflag, we are a diverse and inclusive bunch of people. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who make every day count and strive for constant improvement. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.