Senior Software Engineer
Who we are!
Brightcove is a global team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. We’re hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video is the world’s most compelling, exciting medium, and Brightcove exists to demonstrate that video means business.
What we offer you:
- We offer flexible work options
- Generous PTO package & work life balance
- Diverse working environment
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives.
What is the role? We're looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our Core team! Core is working on exciting, new development and technologies including an account management system, event bus and notification workflow.
How YOU will make an impact!!
- Work in an agile environment with a team of engineers to create products and services, and enhance existing solutions and workflows
- Develop clean, high-quality code and automated tests to verify its operation
- Successfully collaborate with other engineering groups at Brightcove
- Provide operational support for Brightcove applications
What we need from you
- 4+ years of back-end software engineering experience in Java, familiarity with Kotlin a plus
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Oracle and/or other RDMS
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Experience with REST and API design
- Familiar with continuous integration and deployment infrastructure for services
Interested? Reach out to me directly, email@example.com
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.