Web Developer- Boston, MA
Who we are
Brightcove is a global team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. We’re hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video is the world’s most compelling, exciting medium, and Brightcove exists to demonstrate that video means business.
What we offer you
- We offer flexible work options
- Generous PTO package & work life balance
- Diverse working environment
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives.
The position: We’re looking for a Web Developer to join our team in Boston!
How YOU will make an impact
- Own digital infrastructure development from front-end to back-end, working closely with design.
- Own our product architecture, understanding the advantages and disadvantages of different architectures at different stages.
- Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including problem definition, feature ideation, identifying and costing deliverables, performance tests, and post-launch evaluation.
- Work in tandem with marketing and marketing operations to ensure the proper integration of analytics, event tracking, and additional marketing technologies.
What we need from you
- 2+ years of full stack web development experience
- In-depth understanding of web markup languages, including HTML5, CSS3, and Markdown
- Solid understanding of web hosting and server infrastructure, primarily using Netlify and AWS (S3, Cloudfront, and Lambda)
- Familiarity with server-side tech, including NodeJS, static site generators, and the creation of basic middleware APIs
Interested? Reach out to me directly, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.