This role will be a full-time Co-Op/Internship from January until June/July.
Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We are the industry leader in this space, enabling our customers to deliver professional quality video to audiences on every screen. Our customers range from some of the largest media publishers to corporate marketing departments to large non-profit organizations, spanning the globe. With over 500 employees around the world, we have worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration.
- Assist with enforcement of internal control procedures and policies
- Assist with monthly/quarterly close processes
- Assist with general transaction processing when needed (AP, AR)
- Perform additional financial analyses and projects as necessary(***This list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, etc. May be subject to change and additional functions may be assigned as needed.***)
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and adapt to change while maintaining high productivity and meeting deadlines
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a productive and professional manner
- Experience with Oracle or other deferred revenue and billing software is a plus
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the company’s success.
We are located in Boston's innovation district within walking distance from South Station. We strive to maintain a fun, casual and friendly environment at work. Interns are invited to participate in plenty of fun events and to take advantage of weekly bagel Fridays, monthly cake days and our enormous kitchens and snack cupboard.
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.