Brightcove Inc. is a leading global provider of powerful cloud solutions for delivering and monetizing video across every connected device. We offer a suite of products and services that reduce the complexity and increase the profitability of publishing, distributing, measuring and monetizing multi-screen video. Brightcove has customers in over 70 countries that rely on the company’s cloud solutions to successfully publish high-quality video experiences to audiences everywhere.
The Senior Campaign Manager is responsible for developing and managing full-funnel integrated marketing campaigns that support global execution. Reporting to the VP of Global Demand Generation, you will lead the overall campaign planning, collaboration and execution across: messaging, content, campaign architecture, segmentation, reporting and campaign execution. You will work closely with product marketing, corporate marketing, content and web marketing teams to develop fully integrated programs that drive rich engagement throughout the customer journey. The right candidate has experience in campaign management and demand generation campaigns focused on enterprise software.
Focused on acquiring new customers as well as up-sell, cross sell activities with existing customers through the management of all online marketing programs including PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, and analytics. Collaboration with cross-functional team members and external vendors is essential to increasing marketing's contribution to pipeline and revenue. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytics and project management expertise.
- Create full-funnel integrated campaigns that are aligned to marketing and sales strategies, priority targets, pipeline and bookings goals; and focused on relevant business and market trends
- Develop integrated, scalable and repeatable campaigns - including new asset creation, digital marketing and advertising, campaign channel efficacy across all campaign tactics, planning and coordinating with product marketing, corporate marketing, web, and global regions
- Plan, manage, optimize, analyze and drive digital marketing activities and lead generation programs, ensuring alignment with the field marketing team leads to maximize investment
- Monitor campaign results and impact on pipeline goals, proactively recommending and implementing rapid course adjustments when needed
- Proactively recommend new programs and processes via feedback from global or local demand generation campaigns and tactics to further increase customer acquisition and ROI
- Manage all projects to be on target with timelines, quality, resources required, SOWs and budgets. Proactively communicates any anticipated material deviations to relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in marketing within a B2B technology company
- Strong professional proficiency in G-Suite, Marketing Automation, ABM and CRM systems such as Eloqua, DemandBase and Salesforce.com, as well as other office productivity and collaboration tools
- Demonstrated ability to manage large SEM portfolio, budget and agencies
- Ability to analyze data, pull and present detailed reports (from marketing stack such as Eloqua, Salesforce, Tableau)
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and relevance to the marketplace
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player; highly collaborative and ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders at peer and senior level
- Excellent communication skills essential
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the company’s success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
This role is located in our Boston office which is located downtown, right on Fort Point harbor. The office has an open yet focused working space layout with beautiful water views. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia and movie nights, ping pong tournaments, and philanthropy events. We celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including Debate Club, Women of Brightcove, Women in Engineering, Philanthropy Committee, Brightcove Bake Club, and many more!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.