Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We are the industry leader in this space, enabling our customers to deliver professional quality video to audiences on every screen. Our customers range from some of the largest media publishers to corporate marketing departments to large non-profit organizations, spanning the globe. With over 600 employees around the world, we have worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Channel Sales, the OEM / Strategic Sales Manager is a brand new role created to help expand our channel program within the OEM market, while also playing a key role in recruiting strategic channel partners to Brightcove in general.
This person must have a proven track record in Channel/OEM sales, and superb relationship management skills. In this role, you will also be responsible for onboarding, integrating and training partners teams once they’ve been successfully recruited into the channel program. We’re looking for a motivated, hungry self-starter who is excited about the potential of scaling this function.
- Identify, qualify and enable high-quality OEM and strategic partners to Brightcove
- Manage new partners through leading and/or coordinating onboarding and trainings
- Establish yourself as a main point of contact for pre-existing OEM partners
- Develop and maintain a current and working knowledge of Brightcove’s products, services and competitive advantages
- Achieve or exceed individual monthly metrics/quotas
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- 5+ years of experience within OEM/Strategic Channel sales
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain relationships across all levels of a business, including C-Level
- Comfortability and experience in presentations and trainings, both to internal teams and partners
- Strong organizational skills and attention-to-detail
- Clear communicator with a strong presence, both in-person or on the phone
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the company’s success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
This role is located in our Boston office which is located downtown, right on Fort Point harbor. The office has an open yet focused working space layout with beautiful water views. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia and movie nights, ping pong tournaments, and philanthropy events. We celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including Debate Club, Women of Brightcove, Women in Engineering, Philanthropy Committee, Brightcove Bake Club, and many more!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!