Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We have an opportunity on our North America Media team for someone to work directly with our clients who are leading media brands around the world accomplish their goals. We are hiring for an Account Director who can help our clients drive engagement and revenue with the most powerful online video platform in the world.
The account management team at Brightcove are experts in all things Brightcove: They partner with leading media companies to guide video projects, introduce new features to the market, and overall, ensure that users are making the most out of Brightcove. Account Directors also negotiate contract renewals, and in doing so, contribute directly toward Brightcove's growth.
Working for Brightcove will give you a unique opportunity to join a growing, NASDAQ SaaS software company with thousands of customers in over 70 countries that rely on the company’s cloud solutions to successfully publish high-quality video experiences to audiences everywhere.
- Manage customer communications for your accounts and ensure that all customer issues are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner
- Develop and execute a territory plan focused on revenue generation
- Build a metrics-driven sales pipeline of new opportunities within the account base
- Build relationships with customers to encourage strategic business and technical discussions and partnership
- Work with closely with cross functional Brightcove teams to sell technology and value-add services
- Communicate the customer’s goals and represent their interests to the team and the company as a whole
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Brightcove products and how they serve our customer's needs, including features, advantages, and benefits, and key examples of usage
- 5+ years experience in account management or relationship management role.
- A passion for understanding technical products and a desire to share this passion with your clients so they can make the most of their Brightcove experiences.
- Experience carrying a sales quota and a track record of achieving targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A flexible, detail oriented and organized work style with the ability to multitask and take on new challenges.
- The motivation to work well individually but also as a high performing teammate.
- Proficient in Excel and Google Apps, familiarity with Salesforce.com.
- BA/BS degree
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the company’s success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
This role is located in our New York office. We are located a block away from the iconic Empire State building, near the 33rd Street subway station.
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.