Note: This is a six-month internship, taking place from July to December of 2019.
Brightcove seeks an intern from July to December 2019 with a strong interest in acquiring B2B marketing operations and demand generation marketing experience. As a member of the demand generation team, you will work closely with the Marketing Managers to assist executing global marketing programs.
You will learn industry-leading marketing technology to support the operational aspects of marketing campaigns. From campaign analysis to building cross-functional relationships, you will receive broad visibility into the day-to-day functions of a marketing team.
To learn more about the experience, and see how past Co-ops enjoyed their time please click here: https://bcove.video/2viYgZt.
- Coordinate with Global marketing managers in support of paid advertising campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Copy creation for marketing promotions; primarily social, emails, and 3rd party sponsorships.
- Perform data profiling, cleansing, enrichment, and standardization processes in Eloqua and Salesforce.
- Provide weekly and monthly marketing campaign insights from Google Analytics, Social Media, Salesforce and Eloqua.
- Provide assistance on additional activities with marketing managers as needed.
- A passion for technology, with an interest in B2B marketing
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Organized with ability to meet deadlines
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at a time
- Detail-oriented and ability to provide quality work
- Ability to learn and utilize internal tools
- Exceptional writing skills
- Demonstrated experience in copy editing
Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. We are passionate about online video, and day in and day out we help our customers focus on using video to move their business in meaningful ways, whether that’s in broadcasting or publishing, marketing, or enterprise communications. We do this through continuous technical innovation, nurturing a broad video-centric ecosystem, and by being a true partner to our customers. Video moves us and it moves our customers, nearly 5,000 of them in 70 countries.
Why work here?
Working for Brightcove will give you a unique opportunity to join a fast growing company and play an integral role building products and online services that promise to transform the media industry and change the way people all over the world watch video.
About the work environment
We are located in Boston's innovation district within walking distance from South Station. We strive to maintain a fun, casual and friendly environment at work. Interns are invited to participate in plenty of fun events and to take advantage of weekly bagel Fridays, monthly cake days and our enormous kitchens and snack cupboard.