Bridgewater Associates is a premier asset management firm, focused on delivering unique insight and partnership for the most sophisticated global institutional investors.
Our investment process is driven by a tireless pursuit to understand how the world’s markets and economies work — using cutting edge technology to validate and execute on timeless and universal investment principles.
Founded in 1975, we are a community of independent thinkers who share a commitment for excellence. By fostering a culture of openness, transparency, and inclusion, we strive to unlock the most complex questions in investment strategy, management, and corporate culture.
Explore more information about Bridgewater on our website here.
Bridgewater’s unique success is the direct result of our unique way of being. We want an idea meritocracy in which meaningful work and meaningful relationships are pursued through radical truth and radical transparency. We require people to be extremely open, air disagreements, test each other’s logic, and view discovering mistakes and weaknesses as a good thing that leads to improvement and innovation. It is by continually striving together for the highest levels of truth and excellence that we create meaningful work and meaningful relationships. Within this culture, Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority because it is essential to finding the best talent in the world, enabling our idea meritocracy, and creating an environment where all types of people can thrive. We have a full-time team as well as affinity networks that work on these issues - If you would like to learn more, please let your Bridgewater recruiter know.
Explore more information about Bridgewater’s culture on our website here.
About Your Role
Our Portfolio and Trading Analytics Teams are composed of investment professionals that are responsible for understanding, improving, and executing on our intent to construct our client portfolios and trade in the world’s markets. As the Managment Coordinator you will be focused and responsible for direct administrative support to several of our senior investors in day- to-day calendar management. You will also be responsible for team operations, this will involve partnering with the team manager and team leads on running, shaping, and improving team management and operational processes.
You will drive the following responsibilities:
- Managing three senior investors calendars.
- Partnering and collaborating with other teams to land meetings.
- Partnering with team manager and leads to run and keep the team operations on the right track including but not limited to bi-annual reviews, team initiative planning and transparency process, managing client requests queue, running the onboarding and offboarding machines.
You will be a click for the role if you:
- Are organized, reliable and can prioritize effectively.
- Can prioritize and organize many concurrent threads across different initiatives.
- Can communicate and respond in a timely manner.
- Can problem solve quickly and effectively.
- Have the intuition on when to efficiently raise and escalate problems or roadblocks.
- Have a passion for running and improving process and keeping the trains running and on track.
- Can take your manager’s goal and visualization and execute on it in an efficient and timely manner while executing.
- Have a passion for team community.
- Effective written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, meet tight deadlines, and maintain high quality work while operating in a fast-paced environment.
- A high degree of proficiency in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel; general comfort with learning and using new software tools.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic record preferred.
- Experience in financial services or a professional business environment is a plus, though not required.
For most of our roles, Bridgewater offers remote work flexibility, with most employees required to work on campus as their principal work location, a minimum of two days (and in some cases three days) per week with the option to work offsite on other days.
Why Choose Bridgewater?
It takes all types to make Bridgewater great. We seek a diverse group of innovative thinkers and push them to engage in rigorous and thoughtful inquiry. We develop people through an honest examination of their abilities and performance, enabling personal growth and professional development. We strive to provide you opportunities that will challenge you and unlock your potential.
The wage range for this role is $80,000 - $130,000 inclusive of base salary and discretionary bonus. The expected base salary for this role is between 80-90% of this wage range.
One of our core priorities at Bridgewater is to enable our employees to build a great life and career, and we believe our benefits are an important extension of that philosophy. As such, currently Bridgewater offers a competitive suite of benefits including:
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered and access to additional concierge medical services.
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match
- Paid time off, including fully paid parental leave and a competitive PTO package
- Workplace flexibility and access to back up childcare
- Financial assistance for family building support, including adoption and egg freezing
- Workplace wellness, including on-site gyms, free meals and healthy snacks, and meditation rooms
- An engaged and active community that includes many company events, affinity networks, and extracurricular interest groups.
- For a full list of Bridgewater benefits, click here.
Bridgewater reserves the right to change its current benefits program at any time, in a manner that is consistent with applicable federal and state regulations.
This job description is not a contract and confers no contractual rights, privileges, or benefits on any applicant or potential applicant. Bridgewater has the right to change any and all terms of this job description, including, but not limited to, job responsibilities, qualifications and benefits. Nothing in this job description constitutes an offer or guarantee of employment. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.
Bridgewater Associates, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer