Bridgewater Associates is focused on understanding how the world works. By having the deepest possible understanding of the global economy and financial markets, and translating that understanding into great portfolios and strategic partnerships with institutional clients, we’ve built a distinct track record of success. We’ve done this for more than 40 years by having great people operate in a culture of radical truth and radical transparency. Today, we manage over $160 billion for approximately 350 of the largest and most sophisticated global institutional clients including public and corporate pension funds, university endowments, charitable foundations, supranational agencies, sovereign wealth funds, and central banks.
Real Estate & Facilities (REF) Department Overview:
The REF department leads and optimizes a portfolio distributed across multiple sites and delivers day-to-day services to ensure an excellent work place environment for all Bridgewater associates, clients and guests. It is responsible for achieving sustainable excellence by delivering systemized planning and services and outcomes as the requirements of the business change over time. Services are delivered using a combination of subject matter experts with external experience, as well as general management resources with significant exposure and rotation throughout Bridgewater.
We are seeking a highly professional and outgoing teammate with common sense who has an affinity to provide customer service at the highest standards while continually searching for ways to improve. The Reception Team has the distinct responsibility of acting as the face of the company by screening all incoming calls to the main line, greeting everyone who walks into our lobbies, and serving as a central resource of information and assistance to employees across the firm. The team is the first line of security for visitors entering the building and operates consistently with access control policies. An ideal candidate is open to working a structured schedule, flexible to working at different sites, and thrives in a fast paced and high-energy work environment.
- Answer and direct all internal and external calls that flow through reception
- Monitor all guest arrival and departures while ensuring an excellent guest experience
- Be a central information resource to the firm and provide concierge services
- Partner with security team to ensure all guests and employees align with security policies
- Work on projects that advance the goals of the team and department
- Strong customer service focus and passion
- Common sense thinker who can apply sound judgment in new or ambiguous situations
- Highly organized and effective multi-tasker in a fast paced environment
- High degree of composure and social skills
- Professional and empathetic
- Ability to assess and recommend process improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open-minded, questioning, and reflective, someone who is comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook; Excel; Word) and a general affinity to learn new software tools
- Relevant work experience and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position. Bridgewater Associates, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.