Bridgewater Associates is focused on understanding how the world works. By having the deepest possible understanding of the global economy and financial markets, and translating that understanding into great portfolios and strategic partnerships with institutional clients, we've built a distinct track record of success. We've done this for more than 40 years by having great people operate in a culture of radical truth and radical transparency. Today, we manage about $160 billion for approximately 350 of the largest and most sophisticated global institutional clients including public and corporate pension funds, university endowments, charitable foundations, supranational agencies, sovereign wealth funds, and central banks.
The Finance team is currently looking for an outstanding Administrative Assistant to work with managers in the Finance Department. We are seeking an employee who is highly organized and determined to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a dynamic setting, can balance a number or priorities, and can handle confidential matters in a professional manner. We are looking for someone who is open to giving and receiving critical feedback, has a keen eye for process improvements, and strives for personal and professional manner. Members of our community are hardworking, goal-oriented, and driven to achieve excellence.
Provide support to the Senior Manager of Tax & Shareholder Services, Senior Tax Policy Manager, Manager of Tax, Manager of Shareholder Services, and Finance Executive of Tax
- Manage and prioritize multiple calendars
- Coordinate meeting logistics and ensure meeting materials are prepared accordingly
- Provide outstanding administrative support including tracking deliverables/follow-ups and on-boarding new hires and consultant
- Run and maintain existing operational and management machines
- Be a resource for the teams; identify areas to improve
- Advance problems and work with team to develop and drive solutions
- 5+ years of administrative/executive experience in a high volume environment
- Process orientated with excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- Common sense thinker who can apply sound judgment in new or ambiguous situations
- Organized multi-tasker in a fast paced setting
- Ability to assess and recommend process improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open-minded, questioning and reflective; comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Relevant work experience and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality on all business matters
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and comfortable learning new technology
- To thrive in our unique culture employees must demonstrate humility, curiosity, and openness to new ideas
Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position. Bridgewater Associates, LP is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer.