Dalio Family Office Overview:
The DFO manages the Family Office of Ray Dalio, the founder of Bridgewater and a global philanthropist. This department exists to provide outstanding service to Ray and his family, which includes both the management of current endeavors (projects, special requests, etc.) and long-term wealth planning and management.
The DFO has grown significantly over the past few years, increasing in both size and capability to provide a higher level of support and convert the organization to a multi-generational foundation. While its focus is the Dalio family, the DFO shares Bridgewater’s idea meritocratic culture as the lifeblood of its organization. Given the highly sensitive nature of its responsibilities, the DFO is a tight-knit department where honesty and integrity are foundational values. All members are uniquely valued, are encouraged to meet their potential and are given additional responsibilities that align with their capabilities and interests.
- Evolve and mature the DFO IT organization, best practice processes, and capabilities by working with the DFO IT Pillar Head
- Ensure that DFO business stakeholders receive excellent customer service and operational support
- Maintain excellent thought partnership and strategic planning with the business on how to further best in class IT service and security
- Provide IT solutions & support that meet or exceed business requirements
- Help identify and manage risks associated with delivering new or changed business requirements
- Provide support and leverage to the IT Pillar Head in executing their responsibilities, including department, service provider, and stakeholder management, ad hoc service and information requests.
- Document and validate business requirements for new or changed IT applications and services.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications for IT execution
- Ensure IT solution designs and implementations meet business requirements through inspection and quality testing.
- Provide excellent day-to-day IT support for the DFO.
- Oppurtunity to take on IT projects based on abilities, aptitude, and interest
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 2 - 4 years relevant experience in IT business analysis, including requirements gathering, analysis prioritization and management
- Knowledge and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Prior experience with cloud based SaaS platforms (SalesForce, Azure, Appian, iManage experience preferred)is a plus
- Experience with technologies / languages such as SQL, Java, Web Services
- Experience supporting small to medium sized IT projects, certified Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus
- Experience in ITIL/ITSM/LEAN/Six Sigma or other IT and business process improvement frameworks a plus
- Ability to wear multiple hats as part of a small team supporting a growing, and dynamic organization
- Eager to develop new skills and build on current skill set
- Self-starter comfortable working independently and driven towards learning & development opportunities within a unique culture and set of principles
- High sensitivity to data confidentiality and IT security
Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.
Bridgewater Associates, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.