The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects, ensuring timely planning and execution according to schedule. Your mission will be to enable the execution against the Tech Roadmap in a seamless way and manage the process to ensure that deals are getting processed excellently and efficiently. You will work collaboratively across all departments on Purchasing based projects, including security, legal, procurement and finance. You will also manage and oversee the process of negotiation & contracting, purchasing, and receipting / returning of products.
We think you’ll click with us if you
- Can drive complex, high-value projects involving multiple partners to success, on time
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions to unblock the progress of the project
- Act as an owner, assume responsibility and drive issues to resolution
- Constantly raise the bar, never satisfied that anything is good enough
- Have the ability to understand technologists, helping them to break ambiguous goals into solid plans
- Can balance pragmatism, excellence and agility with good logic
- Can prioritize and organize many concurrent threads across different initiatives whilst balancing risk.
You’ll Spend Your Time
- Partnering and collaborating with our technologists to understand their goals, needs and challenges
- Facilitating kickoffs, planning, reviews and retrospective meetings cross departmentally
- Keeping the project on the right track, removing impediments and thinking ahead to identity potential barriers to advancement
- Understanding problems, people, processes and products
- Designing and documenting solutions that drive value across the delivery cycle (project plans etc.)
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement of processes and organizations towards excellence
- Demonstrated end to end project ownership, and ability to drive outcomes until full business value realized
- First class verbal and written communication skills, alongside exceptional organizational prowess
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite products, including but not limited to, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Preferred - Exposure to procurement, material management, technical/manufacturing experience and/or or equivalent experience.
Bridgewater Associates, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.