Talent Lead/Talent Associate – Investment Recruiting
Bridgewater Associates, LP
Bridgewater Associates is focused on understanding how the world works. By having the deepest possible understanding of the global economy and financial markets, and translating that understanding into great portfolios and strategic partnerships with institutional clients, we’ve built a distinct track record of success. We’ve done this for more than 40 years by having great people operate in a culture of radical truth and radical transparency.
Today, we manage about $160 billion for approximately 350 of the largest and most sophisticated global institutional clients including public and corporate pension funds, university endowments, charitable foundations, supranational agencies, sovereign wealth funds, and central banks.
Recruiting Department Overview:
The goal of Bridgewater’s Recruiting Department is to attract and engage the world’s best talent. In partnership with the business, Bridgewater’s Recruiting Department identifies and cultivates relationships with high caliber talent and converts candidates to hires. Finding top talent not only sustains Bridgewater’s position as one of the top investment management firms, but also positions the company for the continual innovation necessary to solve tomorrow’s problems.
Bridgewater’s recruiting efforts reflect the Company’s values and principles; and our approach to hiring is systematic and evidence-based.
We are looking for a world-class investment recruiter to join our investment recruiting team. The Talent Lead/Talent Associate serves as a strategic partner to hiring managers within our investment oriented departments, including the “Investment Engine” and Client Service. S/he will partner with hiring managers to create, execute and evolve search strategies, compound knowledge to improve the function through time and shape strategic thinking and approaches around talent and talent acquisition. This person will be someone who seeks to deeply understand both talent and financial markets and thrives on finding and hiring exceptional talent.
- Understand and influence hiring needs / role requirements, reconcile requirements with the broader talent market, and translate knowledge in to high-quality rubrics with key profile indicators / markers.
- Oversee and manage multiple channels i.e., search firms, referrals, etc. to deliver high caliber talent, as potential candidates or sources.
- Research and Direct Source candidates as needed.
- In partnership with Bridgewater’s senior leaders, create and execute sourcing strategies.
- Track top investment talent and make strategic introductions in particular areas of interest to Bridgewater.
- Evolve search strategy by evaluating various dimensions to improve the search and outcomes.
- Assess candidates consistent with role requirements and provide that holistic picture to the hiring teams.
- Work with late stage senior candidates on all parts of the offer process.
- Represent Bridgewater with a high degree of integrity and professionalism.
- 10+ years investment recruiting experience
- Track record of success in a rigorous environment with tight deliverables and high standards
- Passion for talent, the creative ways of finding, attracting and assessing it and the ways it can transform organizations
- Ability to create and apply non-traditional, strategic solutions to business problems
- Strong track record of partnering with senior clients to work through complex problems
Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.
Bridgewater Associates, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.