We’re looking for leaders of the company – starting on their very first day.
Bridgewater Associates is the world’s largest hedge fund with approximately $160 billion in assets under management. Throughout its more than 40-year history, Bridgewater is recognized as a top-performing manager and an industry innovator. Bridgewater was one of the few firms to have positive performance during the 2008 credit crisis.
In addition to generating great returns for investors, Bridgewater’s innovations have changed how investing is done in several ways. As global macro investors, the firm has also helped to shape modern economic theory
and influence global policymakers.
Recruiting Data Scientist
The Recruiting Data Scientist will answer our toughest people and talent related questions through problem solving and analytics. The person will play a meaningful role in transforming Bridgewater’s Talent Acquisition efforts and will be expected to work closely with key talent leaders across the business to foster a better understanding of the People space.
YOU'LL CLICK WITH US IF YOU
- Take pride in your work – you want to be the cornerstone of a team and are reliable enough to do it
- Have a consistent track record of inspiring change with practical and timely results
- Successfully lead projects from conception to conclusion
- Are highly curious and a voracious learner
- Are open-minded, appreciate direct feedback, and revel in intellectually rigorous environments
YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Crafting, evolving and maintaining our Talent Acquisition metrics
- Identifying how to answer the key questions through the metrics
- Maintaining an accurate, through time and timely synthesis of the Talent Acquisition business
- Establishing automated reporting and visualizing information to “paint the picture” of Talent Acquisition
- Answering key business questions through problem solving and analysis
- Identifying most effective approaches, data and structure to answer business questions
- Building and executing analyses in elegant and clever ways that ensures compounding of knowledge and information
- Synthesizing clear insights and ‘so-what’ from analyses and representing and communicating them effectively to management
- Building an information architecture and data strategy in support of our Talent Acquisition activities
A FEW BOXES YOU SHOULD TICK
- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Statistics Preferred
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of databases, data manipulation, and visualization tools, including:
- SQL Server