Bridgewater Associates is focused on understanding how the world works. By having the deepest possible understanding of the global economy and financial markets, and translating that understanding into great portfolios and strategic partnerships with institutional clients, we've built a distinct track record of success. We've done this for more than 40 years by having great people operate in a culture of radical truth and radical transparency. Today, we manage about $160 billion for approximately 350 of the largest and most sophisticated global institutional clients including public and corporate pension funds, university endowments, charitable foundations, supranational agencies, sovereign wealth funds, and central banks.
Recruiting Department Overview:
The goal of Bridgewater’s Recruiting Department is to attract and engage the world’s best talent. In partnership with internal business units, Bridgewater’s Recruiting Department identifies and cultivates relationships with high caliber talent and converts candidates to hires. Finding top talent not only sustains Bridgewater’s position as one of the top investment management firms, but also positions the company for the continual innovation necessary to solve tomorrow’s problems. Bridgewater’s recruiting efforts reflects the Company’s values and principles; and our approach to hiring is systematic and evidence-based.
Given the complexity of Bridgewater’s business and its unique culture, we believe that in-house recruiting specialists enable us to fill searches faster and with candidates that are ideally matched to Bridgewater. We are looking for a world-class executive recruiter to join our team. S/he will be a thought partner to some of the most significant managers in our business, providing expert guidance on talent acquisition. This person will be someone who seeks to deeply understand talent markets and thrive on finding us “the best of the best.”
- In partnership with clients, create and execute sourcing strategies to find the best talent in the market
- Represent Bridgewater and our opportunities in the marketplace with a high degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Tenaciously connect with potential candidates to generate talent flow that will meet Bridgewater's hiring goals.
- Evolve the search strategy by evaluating search hypotheses, talent indicators/markers, role marketability, value proposition, and compounding that knowledge to improve the function
- Assess candidates consistent with role requirements and provide that holistic picture to the hiring teams
- 3+ years’ experience in direct sourcing and/or head hunting
- Track record of success in a rigorous environment with tight deliverables and high standards
- Passion for talent, the creative ways of finding, attracting and assessing it and the ways it can transform organizations
- Ability to create and apply non-traditional solutions to problems
- Strong track record of partnering with senior clients to work through complex problems
Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.
Bridgewater Associates, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.