Sr. Technology Recruiter, Cyber Security
Bridgewater Associates, LP
Bridgewater Associates is focused on understanding how the world works. By having the deepest possible understanding of the global economy and financial markets, and translating that understanding into great portfolios and strategic partnerships with institutional clients, we've built a distinct track record of success. We've done this for more than 40 years by having great people operate in a culture of radical truth and radical transparency. Today, we manage about $160 billion for approximately 350 of the largest and most sophisticated global institutional clients including public and corporate pension funds, university endowments, charitable foundations, supranational agencies, sovereign wealth funds, and central banks.
Recruiting Department Overview:
The goal of Bridgewater’s Recruiting Department is to attract, engage, and hire the world’s best talent. In partnership with internal business units, Bridgewater’s Recruiting Department identifies and cultivates relationships with high caliber talent and converts candidates to hires. Finding top talent not only sustains Bridgewater’s position as one of the top investment management firms, but also positions the company for the continual innovation necessary to solve tomorrow’s problems.
This is a newly created position designed to further deepen the business partnership between the Recruiting and Security departments. In addition to playing a meaningful role in establishing relationships with internal partners, as our Senior Technology Recruiter, you will spend the majority of your time interacting with the external Security talent market, delivering full-cycle recruiting across the technical Security stack, converting contacts to hires, and ensuring talent is well aligned with role requirements. You will also represent Bridgewater at industry events and conferences with the hope of concurrently filling immediate openings and developing a deep bench of talent for future hiring needs.
As a domain expert you will be expected to advise hiring managers and influence the direction of hiring.
It is critical that this person embody and represent Bridgewater’s rare set of values. We believe that the pursuit of truth and excellence are intertwined. We want you to be able to connect to the goal and do what needs to be done in order to achieve it. To that end, we value intellectual curiosity, passion and the drive to achieve excellence.
- Develop search strategies to source and attract top Security talent
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates (e.g. networking, online social networking, Boolean searches, referrals, etc.)
- Build, maintain and continuously grow a pipeline of candidates for key Security hiring
- Advise internal partners on talent related matters, drawing on market intel to drive hiring decisions
- Collaborate with CSO and Hiring Managers to understand role requirements, strategize pipeline generation and advise the hiring team through the lifecycle
- Act as the Security Department’s talent ambassador at external functions (e.g. Blackhat, RSA, etc.)
- Understand critical talent acquisition metrics and deliver excellent results for internal clients
- 6-10 years of recruiting experience with at least 3+ years as a Security or Technology Recruiter. Agency and corporate experience preferred
- 2+ years participating in cyber security and/or technology recruiting and industry events/conferences
- Light knowledge of the technology stack, skills needed across the stack, and related role responsibilities
- Knowledge of Security and Technology domains (e.g., endpoint security, IAM)
- Familiarity using Candidate Relationship Mgmt. (CRM) technology and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build long-term relationships with premier Security talent
Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.
Bridgewater Associates, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.