Bridgewater's Executive Hiring Team is looking for a world-class Talent Associate: Someone who is passionate about understanding different areas of talent and thrives on finding Bridgewater “the best of the best.” S/he will be a thought partner to senior leadership, providing guidance and expertise on talent acquisition.
An ideal candidate is curious and motivated by a thirst for information and finding answers. S/he is investigative and excited by uncovering information not obvious and/or readily available and is able to think systematically, orient to the goal, and can design top-down approaches to ambiguous problems.
Talent Associates Must Have:
- High standards — Maintains high standards and won’t compromise quality, is driven to achieve excellence.
- Great character — Able to operate in a radically transparent environment, can balance open-mindedness with assertiveness to fight for truth.
- Strong drive — Upholds an ownership mentality, pushing through to results and designing top-town approaches to solving complex problems.
- Persistence — Able to hold others accountable in order to achieve his/her goals and will raise, not tolerate problems.
- A low ego — Down to earth, knows what s/he doesn’t know and asks thoughtful questions.
- Deep curiosity — Inquisitive & curious, with the common sense / wisdom to know when s/he is going down the ‘rabbit hole’ versus uncoveringanswers.
- Composure — Comfortable with ambiguity under an evolving and emergent way of thinking.
- Partner with our Chairmen, CEOs, and CIOs along with key members Bridgewater’s leadership team to shape strategic thinking and approachesaround talent / talent acquisition.
- Partner with our Hiring Managers to create, execute, and evolve search strategies, and compound that knowledge to improve the functionthrough time.
- Oversee and manage multiple channels i.e., executive search firms, referrals, etc. to deliver high caliber talent, as potential candidates orsources now and into the future.
- Partner with Talent Lead to synthesize hiring needs / role requirements, reconcile them with the broader talent market, & ensure translationinto high-quality rubrics with key profile indicators / markers.
- Systematically build / compound knowledge and best practices related to talent / talent acquisition, accessible to all key stakeholders, throughtime.
- Ensure relationships are developed and sustained with high caliber talent through time.
- Maintain an ongoing and emerging picture of the search through time, key learnings and leads / candidates.
- Stay ‘cutting-edge’ industry best practices and incorporate into Bridgewater’s processes