Bridgewater is seeking an exceptional individual to join our Executive Support team to help create an excellent technology experience for some of the world’s most influential people. In this role, you are the first point of contact when our firm’s most important users need technology help, and you will turn such interactions into sustainable solutions that improve the way they work. With our emphasis on driving constant improvement, this opportunity creates uniquely broad exposure across our enterprise technology landscape at a time when that landscape is undergoing an unprecedented shift to cloud-based architecture. To meet that demand, team members must have strong analytical skills, broad understanding of enterprise and consumer technology, excellent communications skills, and a natural inclination for pushing through challenging technology problems. In this role, you will frequently collaborate with operations and engineering teams throughout Hedge Fund and deliver productivity everywhere, including places that float.
Curiosity, technical aptitude and determination are hallmarks of successful individuals in this role. Strong candidates will have built a reputation for having an impact on their enterprise IT environment, with a command of modern End-User technologies and an appreciation for how they enable great people to do great things. Motivated by a passion for technology, problem solving, and a desire to always build things better, these individuals are quick on their feet, but keep the broader perspective in mind. This is a team where applying an engineer’s cleverness and dedication will provide ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Interact directly with C-Level executives and their teams to resolve issues
- Partner with technologists and end-users on a broad spectrum of technology projects
- Influence the direction of user experience and technology
- Help onboard new technology services as well as processes to maintain and measure their effectiveness
- Protect Hedge Fund’s vital intellectual property
- 4-year university degree OR equivalent work experience
- Willingness and ability to provide off-hours support and travel occasionally, including internationally
- Experience delivering small- to mid-size technology projects, and working knowledge of enterprise and consumer technology
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Specialization in high level, end user support
- Experience supporting C-level executives.
Bridgewater Associates, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.