We are actively seeking candidates for this role. Target start date Late 2018.
Bridge’s VP of Sales will work directly with the CEO/CoFounder developing and executing on all strategy pertaining to new revenue generation. From the start you will be expected to assess and iterate on our existing strategy, building new strategy or scrapping old where necessary. You will be expected to set and own all revenue targets for your team, and you will be provided the resources and support to execute as necessary. You will be responsible for all day-to-day management of our current sales team (4 individual producers), including ongoing coaching and aiding in the close process as necessary. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the CEO/CoFounder testing new markets and expansionary/adjacent acquisition channels for current ones.
Key Traits, Skills, and Experience:
- 5-10 years of professional sales experience with at least 2-5 years as a manager
- Proven track record of scaling a team by recruiting and retaining top sales talent
- Past success with high-velocity, transactional sales ($7.5k – $15k)
- Desire to scale and grow a high energy sales org
- Balance between metric/process driven while also iterative/flexible
- Strong preference for experience in SaaS/Enterprise Software sales, particularly prior experience in early stage startups (Seed to Pre-Series B)
- Financial Services, FinTech, and/or Wealth Management experience is a plus
- Past success driving a sales team upmarket is a plus
- Passion for coaching and candid, servant leadership
- Relentless and resilient in your work
- Transparent, trusting, and high integrity
What you’ll get:
- Relentless support from the founding team
- Budget to scale the team as you see fit
- Complete autonomy around execution
- Highly competitive comp package including...
- Generous base salary
- Aggressive variable comp
- Equity ownership
- Full benefits with flexible vacation policy
- Trusting, engaged, and energetic team
To learn more about Bridge, explore our website (www.bridgeft.com) or reach out to a team member!