Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
At Breeze, our app, website, and internal tools are critical to enable scalability of our fast-growing airline. Our Product Managers are essential members of the team that develops and builds these solutions.
The position will sit at the nexus of our Guests, Team Members, and Executives, as you prioritize the development team’s work, create and maintain product roadmaps, and provide vision, direction, and strategy for all upcoming features. You will work in tandem with the Product Management Senior Manager, UI/UX designers, and data architects to develop new concepts, create and improve site features and functionality, and champion a relentless focus on a Guest-centric digital experience.
Additionally, a Product Manager at Breeze must be a next-level team player, successful at managing relationships and collaborating and influencing across a variety of organizational functions within Airline Operations, Guest Experience, IT, Marketing, Revenue Management, and others.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Develop long term strategic roadmap and priorities for assigned products, such as our app and website
- Own daily and weekly prioritization and product roadmap for the development team
- Gather insights through qualitative and quantitative research into Guest behaviors—including in-field research at airports and onboard Breeze flights
- Hypothesize, research and gain buy-in for future features in commercial development across multiple channels and platforms
- Design quick prototypes and tests to quickly disprove assumptions and working hypotheses
- Develop and prioritize digital experimentation (A/B tests, multivariate experiments, etc.) to derive customer insights and drive superior product outcomes
- Collect a wide variety of data to inform product direction, whether in the form of competitive intel, Guest behavior or other business metrics.
- Develop concise business requirements, user stories, and feature definitions
- Prioritize features based on customer and business impacts and influence others at many levels throughout the organization
- Coordinate with the Product Management Senior Manager on product development across the company, identifying dependencies, potential impact to the development team, and opportunities for to drive larger impact
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the domains in your division and provide guidance to the leadership team into customer needs, business strategy, marketplace dynamics, and competitors
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 4-year degree in Business, Computer Science, Digital Marketing, E-commerce, Engineering, or related fields; or an additional 4+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years experience in web or digital product management
- Significant experience in development of mission-critical features and applications
- Working experience with experimentation platforms (Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc.)
- Strong Agile product development and planning skills, with experience planning across dependent products at scale
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, ability to work varied hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Experience with loyalty programs and/or e-commerce
- Additional training or certification including Agile Methodology or Product Management
- Airline experience, or minimally an interest in aviation or travel
- Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s)
- Well-versed in Agile product management methodology and tools
- Knack for simplifying complicated problems
- Ability to translate high-level goals and ideas to on-the-ground realities, projects, and initiatives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, and reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- Strong analytical, prioritization, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and planning skills
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.