Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze Maintenance Base: PVU, PVD, ORF, MSY, TPA, CHS, & BDL!
Breeze is hiring- join us!
Maintenance Planners have the responsibility of ensuring maintenance manpower, tooling, and materials are available for the scheduled maintenance activities. On a daily basis, they collaborate with Operations Control, Materials, Engineering, Maintenance Programs, and various operational support teams to ensure the FAA-approved Maintenance Program requirements are planned and scheduled within their respective compliance periods.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Prepare routine and non-routine maintenance work orders associated with the line and heavy maintenance visit requirements
- Run a scheduled maintenance forecast report as required for review of future upcoming events
- Ensure that future maintenance requirements are coordinated with other support departments including tooling, materials, quality control, engineering, and line maintenance
- Schedule and coordinate maintenance requirements with each maintenance city performing the work to ensure capability, available manpower, and ground time requirements are met for the completion of the assigned work while balancing each maintenance city capacity and capability
- Schedule time-controlled items and line tasks for timely compliance within the approved maintenance program
- Minimize aircraft downtime and maximize aircraft availability and schedule reliability by planning system-wide aircraft maintenance in response to changes in the operation
- Collaborate with Maintenance Programs on any future enhancements and revisions to the Maintenance Program to optimize/cost control/minimize network restraints
- Prepare and forecast the heavy maintenance visit schedule for the fleet as well as handle pre-dock calls and inductions
- Produce various reports as directed
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
- Other duties as assigned to assist Breeze in achieving its operational goals and objectives
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 3+ years’ experience in Maintenance Planning and/or related discipline (Line/Hangar Maintenance, Maintenance Control) for a FAR Part 121 operation
- Understanding and working knowledge of FAA regulations including FAR part 121 operations
- Working knowledge of aircraft maintenance program and aircraft routing
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word and Excel
- Must be willing to work with other departments within the company as needed
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- 4-year degree in Aerospace, Aviation Maintenance, or Business
- Valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant license
- Familiar with an airline Maintenance Information System (MIS) such as TRAX
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Working knowledge and understanding of Maintenance Planning concepts
- Working knowledge of aircraft systems and ATA codes
- Working knowledge in the use of aircraft/engine maintenance manuals and IPC’s
- Possess the ability to prioritize work and coordinate with various groups
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Must have the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities and levels of personnel within and outside the company
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects with a high degree of attention to detail
- Must possess the ability to handle difficult situations whilst maintaining a calm demeanor
- Must be willing to operate in a 24/7 environment
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
#li-remote (This position is remote if you reside within 50 miles of a Breeze Base. Our Breeze bases are Provo, UT, New Orleans, LA, Tampa, FL, Charleston, SC, Norfolk, VA, Providence, RI, and Hartford, CT)
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.