Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
Are you a motivated, passionate, self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments and lives to make a direct impact on the bottom line? Does the idea of working with a bunch of creative, fun, Seriously Nice marketers to help build the nation’s newest and nicest low-fare airline get you excited? If you enthusiastically answered “Yes!” to the above, then you might just be the person we’re looking for. The Breeze Marketing Team is in search of an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist to help broaden our SEO chops as we expand to more cities across the U.S. and beyond. The role comes with a lot of room to grow and the opportunity to learn from a team of performance marketing experts. And did we mention the travel benefits?
Here’s what you’ll do
- SEO Specialist will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining effective SEO strategies to grow brand awareness and drive qualified traffic to flybreeze.com
- Conduct website audits to identify areas for SEO improvements such as metadata optimization, internal linking, technical SEO improvements, and content optimization
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Ecommerce, Technology, and Marketing, to educate about SEO best practices and provide recommendations for improvement
- Create compelling, engaging copy for the website and other digital channels
- Develop high-quality content and create new landing pages to improve search engine ranking and optimize user experience
- Review SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Drive high-quality traffic by interacting with paid search and digital marketing efforts
- Conduct keyword research and competitor analysis to drive optimization for new and existing content
- Analyze and report on the impacts of SEO activities
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced industry
- Proven experience as both an SEO strategist and content creator
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with proven ability to adapt tone and style to brand needs
- Strong communication skills with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in Excel with ability to analyze data to provide insights and data-driven recommendations
- Proficiency in tools including Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience in all aspects of SEO from content strategies to technical audits
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success.
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, ability to work varied hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- Strong sense of SEO fundamentals
- Strong sense of analytical and reporting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.