Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
The Crew Records and Logistics Specialist is responsible for maintaining and auditing Flight Attendant and Pilot Records to ensure regulatory compliance. This position will also monitor flight attendant and pilot qualifications and schedule required training events to meet FAA regulations.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Assists in determining schedules for all flight attendant training.
- Responsible for the communication and coordination of travel to and from training.
- Assists in the training records process for Flight Operations Training
- Assists in the training schedule for Flight Operations Training
- Responsible for scheduling all Initial Operating Experiences (IOE).
- End User for the management of the QTMS (MINT).
- End User for the training records process for Inflight Training/flight attendants.
- Adhere to the processes and controls that ensure the integrity of the training record process.
- Responsible for the Upload and proper storage of all Pilot Records
- Become a SME on pilot records
- Adhere to the processes and controls that ensure the currency of flight attendants.
- Adhere to record regulatory requirements and qualification management procedures.
- Regularly communicates with the QTMS Administrator and Company leadership as required by regulations and Company procedures and regarding the qualification status of flight crew members
- Assist Manager, Inflight Training and Manager, Training Records and Scheduling all external (FAA, DOD, IOSA) and internal (IAP) training records and qualification audits.
- Regularly communicate with Manager, Inflight Training and Manager, Training Records and Scheduling and internal stakeholders regarding the qualification status of flight attendants members.
- Regularly communicate with internal stakeholders and business partners to ensure that Flight Attendant training events are efficiently scheduled.
- Determine and communicate Air Transportation Instructor (ATI) schedules.
- Serve as a liaison between Inflight Training Department and Flight Ops Training department
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager, Inflight Training and Manager Training Records & Scheduling
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity and Excellence.
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 4-year degree in Business, Administration, Aviation, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of prior experience in Training and/or instructing, leadership, record keeping, or related field/equivalent experience.
- Must be flexible and willing to work outside business hours if needed.
- Must be willing to interface with internal stakeholders as needed.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success.
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision.
- Understanding and working knowledge of FAA regulations Part 121 N&O.
- Experience using an electronic record keeping and scheduling system.
- Adept at using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization.
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.