Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
The Repair and Warranty Analyst is part of Breeze’s Technical Supply Chain organization. Responsible for representing the company in business transactions with internal and external organizations. As part of Supplier Management activities, this position leads quarterly business reviews ensuring suppliers are held accountable for their performance, identifies performance & warranty issues and implements corrective action plans with suppliers helping Breeze Airways achieve low CASM. The Repair and Warranty Analyst supports requirements related to Engineering modification projects impacting fleet and / or component reliability, repair Flight-Hour agreements, and managing the repair of high-dollar accessories and life-limited parts.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end repair cycle of aircraft component and powerplant assembly including but not limited to
- supplier selection
- repair quote review and approval
- gathering evidence and submitting warranty claims
- managing repair turn times
- resolving receiving discrepancies
- coordinating the return of offloaded unserviceable units
- timely payment of invoices
- Act as focal point of contact between supplier and internal stakeholders such as Maintenance, Engineering, QA/QC and Warehouse teams.
- Monitor stock levels and ensure low stock items are prioritized for repair, including materials for powerplant repair as required
- Ensure compliance of the repair process with internal controls and General Maintenance Manual (GMM)
- Negotiate and obtain Free of Charge loan units and other entitlements for items overdue from repair Suppliers
- Measures and tracks supplier performance, holds the supplier accountable to their contractual obligations, conducts quarterly review meetings, resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Provide Breeze Engineering administrative support by providing requested paperwork associated with repaired units from vendors
- Provide Breeze Commercial administrative support by providing requested paperwork associated with component performance issues, warranty claims, and aircraft damage events
- Help ensure technical and reliability requirements are met in the repair process
- Run daily/weekly/monthly calls with suppliers and internal stakeholders to support repair and payment processes
- Work with Engineering and suppliers to develop cost savings initiatives to reduce Breeze CASM
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 4-year degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field and/or equivalent experience/training
- Previous supply chain experience in the aviation/airline sector
- Familiarity with Power BI, SQL
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.