Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
The Multi-Station Operations and Guest Services Leader oversees all Guest Services ground activities and day-to-day operations at their home station, while providing leadership and motivation to the business partner teams in other assigned locations. They are also responsible for establishing and maintaining high standards of safety, security, and Guest Service in accordance with Breeze policies and procedures.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Responsible for safety programs to ensure a safe workplace for Team Members, Guests, Business Partners, aircraft, ground service equipment, and facilities at their assigned station.
- Hold ground service providers accountable to DOT, FAA, and Breeze guidelines.
- Manage and plan station costs in operating plan and administer and maintain the station operations budget for their assigned stations.
- Accountable for all internal and external regulatory matters
- Conduct station audits and reviews.
- Develops and manages talent in the area, including hiring, coaching and workforce planning.
- Take action, as deemed necessary, to resolve any problems or situations that may compromise safety compliance
- Resolves issues for guests regarding service failures or other complaints.
- Makes sound decisions with positive results.
- Develops both strategic & tactical plans that create a safety conscious environment that results in team member safety and wellbeing.
- Monitors station closely, including daily, weekly and monthly reporting and reviews.
- Develop and execute a local strategic plan ensuring industry-leading operational and customer service performance consistent with Breeze core values and objectives, including procedures, operational controls and standards, infrastructure, and people operational efficiency and cost savings
- Ensure coordination across all departments impacting airport operations, including Flight Ops, Inflight Service, and Technical Operations, to achieve operational and company goals.
- Develop balanced station metrics and lead the team to ensure performance targets are met.
- Ensure team readiness for response to irregular operations and emergency events.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are conducted in accordance with applicable federal regulations and standards.
- Ensure business partners are adhering to policies and procedures and reflect the Breeze brand.
Here’s what you need to be successful
- High school diploma or equivalent educational achievement
- 5+ years experience in Customer Service or a related area
- 5+ years experience in airport operations and customer service
- 5+ years experience guiding large, diverse business partner teams
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, ability to work varied hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- Knowledgeable in Airport Operations, Ground Operations, and regulatory agencies
- Outstanding leadership capabilities, with ability to guide and motivate
- Able to work flexible hours and be available for emergency response and on short notice
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license from the state of your primary residence
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be legally eligible to work in the USA
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of the different airline disciplines and administration, including the interdependencies on Airport Operations
- Knowledge of external agencies and their function as it relates to Airport Operations (e.g. FAA, DOT, TSA, etc.)
- Proven ability to guide a large workforce
- Competent in interpersonal communications, collaboration, critical-thinking, and problem solving
- A self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to handle stressful environments
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail and a highly organized, process-focused aptitude are required to manage the variety of responsibilities and deliverables
- Ability to travel often
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision, and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.