Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
The Manager of Crew Services position provides essential oversight in the daily operation to identify and mitigate operational issues affecting our crew team members. This position also provides support in planning of short-term crew staffing needs. This position also plays a pivotal role in ensuring operational excellence while providing customer service to all crew members. This position supports forecasting crew productivity, reserve demand, and overall staffing requirements to ensure that the airline is appropriately staffed, and the operation is supported.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Provide leadership and support to the Crew Services team
- Maintains overall responsibility for Crew Resources performance management, coaches, and counsel’s employees; sets clear performance standards and goals for team members
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with other operational managers and team members (IOCC, Flight Operations, Inflight Operations, Station Operations)
- Maintains awareness of best industry practices regarding technology developments that improve crew services processes
- Provide strong leadership and organization in the daily operation as well as during irregular operations
- Ensures Crew Services team complies with all crew member work rules and FAA regulations
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 4-year degree from an accredited university, or equivalent additional experience
- 6+ years relevant workforce management experience
- 3+ years leadership experience
- Must have authorization to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, ability to work varied hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations with a specific focus on FAR 121, 117, and part 91
- Ability to influence others through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Knowledgeable of all pilot and flight attendant contractual provisions for scheduling, bidding, training and pay
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to handle complex topics successfully and to interact effectively with all levels, both verbally and written
- High-level leadership skills
- Practices extreme ownership and transparency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.