Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
The Manager of Charter Operations at Breeze Airways is responsible for overseeing the development, communication, and execution of on-time, safe operations of charter flights. They are responsible for assisting with the development, implementation, and execution of strategic initiatives in accordance with company objectives and in compliance with FAA and TSA regulations. They will work with the Director of Charter Operations to establish Breeze as a leader in the commercial airline charter space by directing internal and external stakeholders to deliver prominent service for our charter clients. For the position, an exceptional candidate will have strong decision-making skills, a data-driven approach and mindset, represent Breeze’s values through communication, and understand best practices in airline charter operations. They will excel in partnering with various departments to result in a successful charter program.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Along with Director of Charter Operations, act as an operational point of contact and subject matter expert at Breeze for charter flights
- Communicate clearly and effectively with external stakeholders (clients, brokers, etc.) to understand their operational charter needs
- Communicate efficiently and provide most up-to-date information to internal stakeholders (IOCC, charter sales etc.) to inform and create awareness to all groups of priorities unique for each trip
- Manage key performance indicators
- Work closely with operational groups to ensure the charter program meets the operational goals of our charter customers and business goals of the airline
- Work closely with the Charter Sales and management counterparts team to accomplish the commercial goals of the airline through budget planning and financial forecasting
- Facilitate processes and workflows to continually enhance the charter operations’ procedures and defined level of service
- Along with Director of Charter Operations, develop charter ops processes and procedures to standardize Breeze’s vision for excellence through high performance
- Work with Safety and Security to ensure compliance and adherence to federal regulations and guidelines
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Charter Operations
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 4-year degree from accredited university or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of airline management experience
- 1+ years in commercial airline charter operations or similar relevant experience
- International Charter Ops Experience
- Well-versed in FAA and TSA Regulations
- Department of Defense Operations
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Nights, weekends and extended hours
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, ability to work varied hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- 4+ years in commercial airline charter operations or similar relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Operates at the highest levels of integrity, tackles problems with ingenuity, constantly pursues excellence, and exercises kindness in all interactions
- Ability to communicate and understand needs from stakeholders across the organization
- Practices extreme ownership and transparency
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.