Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
At Breeze our fast-growing airline will continue scaling and expanding our functionality in our app, website, and internal tools. Our Technology Project Managers are essential members of a team that constantly ships new functionality and improvements.
The position provides value to our Guests, Team Members, and Executives, as you enable successful project design and implementation. You will work in tandem with all functions of the technology team and across departments to keep complex initiatives on-track and ensuring launch day is expected and celebrated by all.
Additionally, a Technical Project Manager at Breeze must be a next-level team player, successful at managing relationships and collaborating and influencing across a variety of organizational functions within Airline Operations, Guest Experience, IT, Marketing, Revenue Management, and others.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Lead and direct cross-functional technology projects of varied sizes and types concurrently
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify and execute project objectives
- Provide the skill and structure required to identify problems and improvement opportunities
- Schedule and coordinate the tasks of the highly interdependent deliverables, resources, projects, and initiatives
- Track issues and risks, maintain project log, and develop mitigation responses and strategies to address project risks
- Facilitate communication to provide project updates and limit time spent in meetings
- Create and execute the project plan for each assignment according to project management standards
- Ensure that Breeze PMO standards and procedures are maintained in accordance with policies, audits, security, and regulatory requirements
- Generate project reports to provide to project stakeholders and leadership team
- Other duties as assigned by the Corporate Product Manager
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 4-year degree or equivalent additional experience in relevant area
- 6+ years experience in project management
- 2+ years experience in technology project management
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Ability to lead others directly and indirectly to accomplish milestones
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, work varied hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility
- 7+ years technology project management experience
- PMP, agile certifications or demonstrated ability and experience
- Proficient with online project management software such as Clickup, Asana, Trello, etc.
- Airline technical project management experience
- Well-versed in agile software development methodologies and tools
- Knack for simplifying complicated problems
- Ability to translate high-level goals and ideas to on-the-ground realities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, and reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- Strong analytical, prioritization, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and planning skills
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.