Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
Do you dream about SEM, SEO and all things digital? Is building and optimizing advertising programs your love language? Are you a motivated, passionate, self-starter that thrives in fast paced environments and lives to make a direct impact on the bottom line? Does the idea of working with a bunch of creative, fun, Seriously Nice marketers to help build the nation’s newest and nicest low-fare airline get you excited? If you enthusiastically answered “Yes!” to the above, then you might just be the person we’re looking for. The Breeze Marketing Team is in search of a Paid Media Specialist to help broaden our performance marketing chops as we expand to more cities across the U.S. and beyond. The role comes with a lot of room to grow and the opportunity to learn from a team of performance marketing experts. And did we mention the travel benefits?
Here’s what you’ll do
- Lead the development and implementation of digital advertising programs across paid media channels (social, display, video, search, etc.) while aligning with Marketing team KPIs
- Guide and collaborate with SEM agency to expand and optimize paid search program
- Manage paid campaign strategy and budgets for Breeze and Airport Partners
- Track campaign performance and maintain comprehensive reports to provide clear view of program KPIs
- Partner with creative team to develop assets that drive brand awareness and fill the funnel with qualified audiences resulting in conversions (aka “butts in seats”)
- Proactively leverage revenue data and industry trends to identify and test new channel, segmentation, and revenue opportunities
- Strategize and execute testing initiatives in areas such as creative assets, messaging, and targeting tactics to improve performance
- Assist with email marketing and website optimization when necessary
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related fields
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience while meeting team’s goals and KPIs
- 2+ years paid search/paid social experience (Google Ads/Facebook Ads)
- 2+ years experience with digital marketing reporting and analytics
- Comfortable with topics such as budgeting, bidding, and testing methodology
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success.
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, ability to work varied hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- Strong sense of paid media fundamentals
- Strong sense of analytical and reporting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.