Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
The HRIS (Human Resource Information System) Analyst acts as the People Team’s technology genie – making all our system wishes come true! Under direction from the Director of Total Rewards, this key role will work with leaders and team members across the company to ensure the Breeze HRIS has complete and accurate team member data, goals, career planning, and company objectives.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Perform HRIS system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing, and implementation of system upgrades or patches
- Maintain HRIS system database, integrations, and security
- Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate the application of upgrades or fixes
- Maintain data integrity in the system by running queries and analyzing data, recommending corrections and changes where needed, and developing training and improvement recommendations for company-wide system users and administrators
- Manage projects and process improvement, including applying change management experience to facilitate movement of team member data to new levels of quality
- Recommend process and internal guest improvements with innovative solutions, and policy changes.
- Generate dashboards, reports, and queries, including writing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of dashboards, reports, or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools
- Train system users and administrators on processes and functionality
- Maintain awareness of current system trends with a focus on service, development, and support
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results, or process flaws
- Perform or monitor automated scheduled activities
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably supporting a people team function
- Experience managing various data security rules and regulations, such as CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Basic understanding of state and federal employment law and record-keeping standards
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential
- 1+ year of experience with Workday HCM
- Experience with airlines or other transportation industry organizations
- Experience with Organizational Change Management
- Experience with Just-in-Time Training tools and development
- SOX compliance experience
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Operates with the highest integrity, tackles problems with ingenuity, constantly pursues excellence, and exercises kindness in all interactions
- The ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to facilitate cooperative relationships between/among people and departments
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision, and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.