Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
The Project Manager will manage a portfolio of projects through all phases of the project life-cycle within an emerging space. As part of the Breeze PMO, they will play an integral part in the facilitation of new initiatives and product roll-outs. They would interface with business leaders and others to actively lead all aspects of the project. Included in being part of the foundational team at Breeze, they will also help identify and document business processes.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Lead and direct different cross-functional projects of varied sizes and types concurrently
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify and execute project objectives
- Provide the skill and structure required to identify problems and improvement opportunities
- Schedule and coordinate the tasks of the highly interdependent deliverables, resources, projects, and initiatives
- Track issues and risks, maintain project log, and develop mitigation responses and strategies to address project risks
- Facilitate effective communication practices to provide project updates and limit time spent in meetings
- Create and execute the project plan for each assignment according to project management standards
- Ensure that Breeze PMO standards and procedures are maintained in accordance with policies, audits, security, and regulatory requirements
- Generate project reports to provide to project stakeholders and leadership team
- Other duties as assigned by the Corporate Product Manager
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 4-year degree or equivalent additional experience in relevant area
- 6+ years experience in project management
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Ability to lead others directly and indirectly to accomplish milestones
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, work varied hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility
- 7+ years active project management experience
- PMP, agile certifications or demonstrated ability and experience
- Proficient with online project management software such as Clickup, Asana, Trello, etc.
- Operates with the highest integrity, tackles problems with ingenuity, constantly pursues excellence, and exercises kindness in all interactions
- High-level leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
- Practices extreme ownership and transparency
- Financially proficient to track and maintain the project budget
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.