Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is looking for “Seriously Nice” Flight Attendants currently living in Southeastern United States to work at the newest and nicest airline, Breeze Airways!
As one of our most highly visible Team Members, Flight Attendants are responsible for the safety and comfort of our Guests and fellow Team Members; we expect them to welcome and accommodate Guests, mitigate high-stress situations, collaborate and problem solve with other Team Members, use good judgement, and just be...nice. We will rely on you to act as the face the Company by embracing Breeze’s Five Core Values – Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence.
Breeze Flight Attendant Part-Time Program Details *
Flight Attendants in the Breeze Flight Attendant Part-Time program (Southeastern U.S.) must:
- Currently live in the Southeastern United States
- Interview and be selected for the Breeze Flight Attendant Part-Time Program
- Successfully complete initial Flight Attendant training
- Work a maximum of 12 days per month or 60 hours, whichever comes first
- Work a minimum of 8 days per month or 40 hours, whichever comes first
- Sign a four (4) year agreement
* Flight Attendants successfully completing the Breeze Flight Attendant Part-Time program four (4) year agreement will receive a cash payout.
- Provide an exceptional Guest experience – warmly welcome Guests onto our aircraft, aide in seating assignments, luggage and garment stowage, or any additional information requested, while remaining present and available for further assistance
- Remain positive and be kind – our Guests should always feel valued and appreciated; be empathetic and act with humanity!
- Maintain a safe work environment for our Guests and Team Members
- Remain calm under pressure and mitigate high-stress situations
- Effectively communicate, collaborate, and show respect for other Team Members – we all perform our best when we work together!
- Stay approachable and accommodating by monitoring the cabin regularly
- Remain flexible - understand that schedules may change due to operational, weather-related, and other unforeseen delays
- Stay current and compliant with FAA regulations, company procedures, and training requirements
- Demonstrate personal responsibility – be punctual, timely, and proactive
- Uphold professional appearance and etiquette guidelines, both in and out of the cabin
- Willing to assist in other departments, if necessary
- Comfortable using, implementing, and explaining Breeze’s Inflight technology
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and beverages (including alcohol) while practicing highest hygiene standards
- Maintain cabin cleanliness and galley organizational standards, comfortable working in tight quarters
- Provide instruction, including emergency and evacuation procedures, to Guests
- Administer first-aid and medical care, if required, in the event of an emergency
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze's Core Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity and Excellence
- 20 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent educational achievement
- Height Minimum - must be able to reach and remove emergency equipment from overhead bins without assistance
- Height Maximum – must be able to have adequate head clearance in the cabin
- Neat, well-groomed, and capable of making a positive impression – no visible tattoos or body piercings
- Must be serviced-oriented
- Adhere to highest possible hygiene standard as outlined by the CDC
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language; may be required to communicate safety instructions to Guests who may not speak English
- Ability to pass a vision and hearing test
- Ability to pass a ten-year work history review, criminal background check, and drug screening
- S. Citizenship or the legal right to work in the U.S.
- Ability to obtain a valid Passport
- Legal right to travel without restriction to/from the United States
- Ability to successfully perform physical requirement of the job, including emergency evacuation drills
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours if needed
- Self-starter, must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Ability to perform assigned duties, including standing, while at cabin altitudes up to 38,000 feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to read announcements clearly and competently
- Physical abilities consistent with day-to-day operations and duties (e.g. lifting luggage, window exits, standard door operating procedures), including the ability to lift fifty (50) pounds
- Ability to close overhead storage compartments with a maximum push/pull force of approximately fifty (50) pounds
- Assist disabled passengers during the flight into and out of the Inflight wheelchair, then transporting them as needed
- Ability to push/pull beverage and food carts on wheels up and down inclines with maximum force of approximately sixty (60) pounds
- Ability to perform all safety-related procedures
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission and be “Seriously Nice”!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.