Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We are live in 10 cities across 3 countries and backed by some of the best investors in NYC and Silicon Valley. We enable top companies to do more productive and inspired work and are growing quickly! We're venture-backed; we have big ambitions, and we want you to help us achieve them.
What to expect
As a VP of Product at Breather, you will lead the evolution of our digital products. You’ll be a key member of the Executive team, with four core responsibilities:
- Leading and increasing the strength of our team of product managers and designers
- Driving and evangelizing our digital product strategy
- Defining and leading the execution of our product roadmap
- Instilling a strong product culture at Breather
You're our ideal teammate if you:
- Want to be a part of one of real estate’s most explosive stories
- Have held an in-house senior product role at a tech startup focused on an enterprise customer base, but have consumer design sensibilities
- Have at least 8 years of experience managing people and are known for building, leading and inspiring awesome product teams. You understand that developing great people requires a different set of skills than developing great products
- Are obsessed with measuring the impact of everything you ship
- Collaborate successfully with other senior leaders, especially from design and engineering
- Have proven strong skills in stakeholder management and internal evangelism
- Think strategically but you're also very willing to get your hands dirty
- Have plenty of experience working with cross-functional teams in agile engineering delivery processes
- Have international experience; Breather will be translated in multiple languages
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Breather’s mission to make the world’s spaces connected, accessible and productive.
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company equity
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you and benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage. Oh, and it’s on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog-friendly office - bring your dog to work, they’ll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
Montreal, Willing to relocate