Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We are live in 10 cities across 3 countries and backed by some of the best investors in NYC and Silicon Valley. We enable top companies to do more productive and inspired work and are growing quickly! We're venture-backed; we have big ambitions, and we want you to help us achieve them.
As a Part-Time Concierge Associate at Breather, you will be the face of Breather and an integral part of providing the best possible Breather experience to some of our biggest clients. You will act as the link between Sales and Operations, partnering with Account Managers and Customer Care Coordinators to gather and coordinate member request and information that you can in turn fulfill.
As a Concierge Associate at Breather, you will:
- Be in constant communication & coordination with our Account Managers to effectively accommodate member requests.
- Perform concierge services - arriving prior to a booking to set-up the space (A/V set-up, space set-up, catering, meet & greet, etc.), cleaning up after, and assisting throughout the duration of their meeting in any way required.
- Deliver and return add-ons, such as multi-purpose tables, chair, projector, projector stand, etc. to members before and after reservations.
- Fulfill Account Manager requests for Surprise and Delight gift basket deliveries to members.
- Help the team with any other city responsibilities! This can include: restocking cleaning supplies, space checks, picking up space cleans, make copies of keys, etc.
Helpful Skills and Experience you’ll need to succeed:
- You are client-focused and hospitality-driven, and a true team player.
- You have experience in customer service, hospitality, event coordination, or as a personal assistant.
- You are scrappy, resourceful, and thrive on variety, problem-solving and execution.
- You have exceptional organization and multitasking skills.
- Morning availability during weekdays is preferred.
- A flexible schedule of 20-29 hours per week; mostly evening.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- This is an hourly position with opportunity for growth.
What we value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company equity
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage.
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, they’ll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!