Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We are live in 10 cities across 3 countries and backed by some of the best investors in NYC and Silicon Valley. We enable top companies to do more productive and inspired work and are growing quickly! We're venture-backed; we have big ambitions, and we want you to help us achieve them.
Reporting to the Toronto Operations Coordinator, the Operations Associate Lead will be responsible for making sure Breather’s team maintains our spaces after each reservation. In this role you will be a main point of contact for all operations-related questions. You will lead by example as well as have the ability to proactively take on projects based on demand and availability. Your job is to make sure that Toronto’s team of Operations Associates are working efficiently and effectively.
As an Operations Associate - Lead at Breather, you will:
- Help our growing team of Operations Associates as they travel around the city each day completing jobs.
- Conduct quality assurance checks for ensuring consistent, top quality cleaning and maintenance as the Breather network grows.
- Be responsible for proactively and reactively determining each day’s priorities with the Operations Coordinator.
- Assisting with effectively communicating new policies and procedures to the Operations Team.
- Assist with concierge services and help expand what services we offer our clients/members.
- Never have two days that are the same.
- Lead service request completion for the city.
- Assist with solving issues as they arise throughout the day.
Helpful Skills and Experience you’ll need to succeed:
- You are a good communicator.
- You are organized, diligent and hardworking.
- You are able to multi-task while being solutions-oriented and extremely resourceful.
- You are an independent thinker and self-starter with the ability to work independently and often with minimal guidance.
- You would describe yourself as a problem solver. And able to resolve issues with little to minimal guidance.
- You enjoy holding high standards and expectations, both personally and professionally.
- You are scrappy and willing to get your hands dirty (required).
- You have 1-2 years experience in hospitality management, preferably with knowledge of cleaning and/or maintenance.
- Availability to work full-time (32-40 hours/week).
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- You are a Breather employee, NOT an independent contractor, meaning a competitive salary with benefits, including healthcare, company phone to use while working, monthly transportation stipend, and equity options
- Join a first-class team and be part of an awesome company culture!
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company equity
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage. Oh, and it’s on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- A great referral program - good people know good people!
Please apply with your resume and a brief introduction of what brings you to Breather in the ‘Cover Letter’ section.
Job Type: Full-time