Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We're venture-backed. We're growing quickly. We have big ambitions... and we want you to help us achieve them.
Reporting to the Toronto General Manager & Operations Manager, the Operations Coordinator is a multi-tasking wizard with a knack for problem-solving who will oversee new space launches and the day-to-day operations of this growing city. Your job is to make sure that all spaces are kept at the highest standards and that we surpass our members’ and guests’ expectations.
This role has a heavy management component, as you will be the mentor and point of contact for all of Toronto's Operations Associates, Breather’s team that maintains our beautiful spaces after each member reservation. You will lead by example, focusing on OA development and upholding the quality of cleaning jobs.
As an Operations Coordinator at Breather, you will:
- Ensure consistent, top quality cleaning and maintenance as the Breather network grows in your city.
- Provide local customer support and on-site assistance with urgent user and maintenance requests.
- Manage a mobile team of Operations Associates and own hiring, training and scheduling.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the launch of new spaces with both the design and logistics teams.
- Partner with the Global Operations team on strategic initiatives and Growth/Marketing teams for local events.
- Do whatever it takes, even outside the scope of your job, to ensure that Breather runs smoothly and seamlessly.
Helpful Skills and Experience you’ll need to succeed:
- 1-2 years of management experience.
- Enjoy new challenges, no day is ever the same.
- Highly organized, able to prioritize different projects/requests, and multi-task as needed.
- Solutions-oriented, resourceful and able to think quickly on their feet.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and with minimal guidance.
- Scrappy, willing to get your hands dirty and spend your time equally both in and out of the office.
- Background in hospitality is a plus, but not required.
Great work deserves great perks!
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company equity.
- The Breather crew has access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage.
- We’ll provide the digital toolset and whatever else that you need to do your best work.
- Free access to the Breather network of over 200 spaces (and growing, fast!).
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events.
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team.