Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We are live in 10 cities across 3 countries and backed by some of the best investors in NYC and Silicon Valley. We enable top companies to do more productive and inspired work and are growing quickly! We're venture-backed; we have big ambitions, and we want you to help us achieve them.
The role of Account Executive is an extraordinary opportunity to directly contribute to the success of one of the city’s fastest growing companies. You will be on the frontlines of Breather’s presence in the NYC CRE scene, playing a critical role in communicating Breather’s value proposition while building long-term relationships with New York’s most influential and successful entrepreneurs and businesses.
You will own the process of acquiring, nurturing, and growing revenue from key organizational clients and report directly to Breather’s Director of Account Management.
In this role, you’ll hyper-focused on growth within a select book of business, which you’ll be held accountable to. This role is quota carrying.
As an Account Executive at Breather, you will
- Own the sales process: inbound lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification
- Work with the Director of Account Executives and General Manager to achieve department and city goals
- Work with automation platforms to efficiently input and track data
- Execute strategy and process implemented by executive management.
- Position effectively the Breather value propositions and differentiation
- Provide unmatched customer service to potential prospects to ensure an excellent start to experience with Breather
- Be a jack of all trades: you will do anything needed to support the New York City team in order to achieve team goals.
Helpful Skills and Experience you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree (Economics, Business or Finance Majors preferred)
- At least 2 years of sales experience in startups and/or entrepreneurial environments
- Comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM – Salesforce experience highly desirable
- 1-3 years of quota-carrying experience
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting, developing and closing sales
- Experience working on a team and owning a team player mentality
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in customer service and relationship building
- Experience in hospitality
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company equity
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you and benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage. Oh, and it’s on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, they’ll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!