Who We Are
Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, private commercial office spaces that our members can reserve on-demand and unlock with their smartphones. We’re a venture-backed company focused on giving people productive, professional space when and where they need it. We’re growing extremely quickly and have huge ambitions, and we want you to help us get there!
Breather is seeking an organized and ambitious Real Estate Portfolio Administrator to work in our New York City office. Reporting into Finance, this key role will ensure smooth operations between the Finance and Real Estate team. This is a chance to get your feet wet and learn the ropes while at the same time getting exposed to larger initiatives driven by senior team leaders.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks to ensure smooth operations between Finance and Real Estate. This includes being the primary contact for incoming lease administrative requests from outside parties, taking lead on handling administrative requests between Real Estate and Finance, monitoring / tracking of construction project payments
- Support in monitoring and tracking Site Lease Expense and Capital expenditures where applicable to market
- Obtain a deep understanding about the process and data flows involved in order to document and communicate with stakeholders
- Support ad hoc team projects
You are the ideal candidate because you have:
- Experience in fast-paced, fast evolving tech environments
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate / Leasing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in excel and other MS office programs
- A positive attitude: self-starter, highly motivated, ability to work with minimal supervision, great attention to details, good follow up, highly organized, multi-tasker
This role will be based in our New York City office but will work with our employees across the US, Canada and UK