Who We Are
Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, private commercial office spaces that our members can reserve on-demand and unlock with their smartphones. We’re a venture-backed company focused on giving people productive, professional space when and where they need it. We’re growing extremely quickly and have huge ambitions, and we want you to help us get there!
Breather is seeking an organized and ambitious Real Estate Portfolio Administrator to work in our New York City office. The Portfolio Administrator is responsible for overseeing and tracking the leases of rental properties in Breather’s portfolio. This individual will make sure that all financial transactions related to leases, such as rent, security deposit, sublease payments, common area charges and real estate taxes, are tracked and processed accurately. High attention to detail and ability to decipher information within commercial leases is critical.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks to ensure smooth operations between Finance and Real Estate.
- Primary contact for incoming lease administrative requests and management of lease database.
- Coordinate lease abstract process for new and amended agreements. Complete initial abstract of all new and amended agreements, track document process to ensure abstract is completed by deadlines. Coordinate quality control review of all completed abstracts.
- Handle administrative requests between Real Estate, Finance and Landlord for all billing issues and other requests.
- Standardize lease practices to streamline and better coordinate the lease process
- Obtain a deep understanding about the process and data flows involved in order to document and communicate with stakeholders
- Support ad hoc team projects
You are the ideal candidate because you have:
- Experience in fast-paced, fast evolving tech environments
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate / Leasing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in excel and other MS office programs
- A positive attitude: self-starter, highly motivated, ability to work with minimal supervision, great attention to details, good follow up, highly organized, multi-tasker
This role will be based in our New York City office but will work with our employees across the US, Canada and UK
Great work deserves great perks!
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company equity.
- The Breather crew has access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage.
- We’ll provide the digital toolset and whatever else that you need to do your best work.
- Free access to the Breather network of over 300 spaces (and growing, fast!).
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events.
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team.