Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We're venture-backed. We're growing quickly. We have big ambitions... and we want you to help us achieve them.
The Product Analyst plays a crucial role at the intersection of the Product and Engineering teams. On a day-to-day basis, you will work with stakeholders in a variety of teams to convert business questions and high level data collection needs into well-specified analytics requirements. On the one hand, this will require close collaboration with product managers, business users, and data scientists, all of whom have questions and data needs that demand new approaches to data collection and documentation. On the other hand, it will mean working hand-in-hand with the engineering team to ensure that data collection requirements are well-shaped and properly implemented. A second, equally important, aspect of this role is in documentation and communication. Data scientists, analysts, and business users will get the most out of your work only if you create an amazing and easy-to-use documentation system, where fields and events are easy to locate and understand.
While this role demands a commitment to technical excellence and detail, the best candidate will demonstrate an unparalleled capacity to work across diverse teams with distinct workflows. Your are enthusiastic, passionate, and a strong team player, who loves to share your knowledge and energy to strengthen Breather’s approach to data collection and analytics.
At Breather, you will:
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to convert questions and data collection needs into well-specified analytics requirements.
- Work with the Marketing and Product teams to build requirements for event-based analytics using services such as Segment and Google Analytics.
- Research new and under-exploited opportunities in the analytics and data collection space, and evangelize high impact opportunities that the company is not yet taking advantage of.
- Iteratively revamp analytics documentation so that it is an easy-to-use resource for analysts and business users.
- Partner with the Head of Growth to formulate hypotheses to help drive conversion
- Deploy and analyze growth related split tests
- Support fast-moving cross-functional teams driven by a “move fast, Iterate faster” ethos.
- Work with Product teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities for user growth
- 2+ years working in software or product teams
- 1+ years working with SQL databases
- 1+ years working with third-party analytics tools, like Google Analytics, Amplitude, MixPanel, etc.
- A solid understanding of statistical testing methodology
- Experience with R, Python, SAS or similar statistical software
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong commitment to collaborative work
- A hunger to extend and renew your skillset
Great work deserves great perks!
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company equity.
- The Breather crew has access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage.
- We’ll provide the digital toolset and whatever else that you need to do your best work.
- Free access to the Breather network of over 200 spaces (and growing, fast!).
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events.
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team.