Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We're venture-backed. We're growing quickly. We have big ambitions... and we want you to help us achieve them.
The role of Account Manager is an extraordinary opportunity to directly contribute to the success of one of the city’s fastest growing startup companies. You will be on the frontlines of Breather’s presence in the Boston startup scene, playing a critical role in communicating Breather’s value proposition while building long-term relationships with Boston’s most influential and successful entrepreneurs and businesses.
You will own the process of nurturing, developing and growing revenue from key organizational clients, and work with the Regional Sales Manager to execute and implement strategies to expand Breather’s client base.
In this role, you’ll have exposure to all parts of the company, including marketing, operations and supply, allowing you to not just hone your sales and business development skillset, but to also gain a solid understanding of the inner-workings of a high-growth startup. You’ll also be given opportunities to present your work to senior management.
At Breather, you will:
- Develop and close leads through sales processes
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager and General Manager to achieve team goals
- Work with automation platforms to efficiently input and track data
- Own the sales process: inbound lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification
- Execute strategy and process implemented by executive management.
- Work towards/maintain maximum occupancy at Breather locations in Boston
- Communicate the Breather brand and lifestyle to ensure the highest conversion rate of leads to bookings
- Provide unmatched customer service to potential prospects to ensure an excellent start to experience with Breather
- Be a jack of all trades: you will do anything needed to support the Boston team in order to achieve team goals.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Outside Sales mandatory
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting, developing and closing sales
- Bachelor’s Degree (Economics, Business or Finance Majors preferred)
- At least 2 years of sales experience in startups and/or entrepreneurial environments
- Comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM – Salesforce experience highly desirable
- Experience in customer service and relationship building are highly desirable
- Experience working on a team and owning a team player mentality
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Exceptional organization and multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – Breather is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth
Great work deserves great perks!
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company equity.
- The Breather crew has access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage.
- We’ll provide the digital toolset and whatever else that you need to do your best work.
- Free access to the Breather network of over 300 spaces (and growing, fast!).
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events.
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team.