Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We're venture-backed. We're growing quickly. We have big ambitions... and we want you to help us achieve them.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be a key member of the team responsible for optimizing and implementing the process workflow across the marketing, sales, and order management functions of Breather. In this role, you will report to the VP of Sales and work closely with our Sales, BI, Product and Marketing teams.
You will play a critical role, working in day-to-day activities that support our sales and account management teams and help our front-line reps be more productive and effective in the field. You will also act as a key liaison between our Sales, Marketing, BI, and Product teams, and be responsible for building policies and infrastructure to help our go-to-market teams operate effectively.
You will be a Salesforce CRM administrator ensuring the tool helps everyone be more productive as well as provide analytical insights that help the leadership team make valuable business decisions. You will also be responsible for helping with sales reporting and provide deal support to help our sales reps close deals faster.
At Breather, you will:
- Support the preparation of sales quotes and proposals
- Liaise amongst Sales, BI, Product, and Marketing to ensure smooth and accurate processing of sales orders as part of the specified workflow
- Support the design and administration of sales incentive plans
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning and reporting processes used within the sales organization
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the sales process and to assist Sales Management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Support Breather Marketing team on marketing automation projects, data analysis relative to sales
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years of work experience
- Proven organizational skills, high attention to detail, and superior time management
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
- A team player who works productively and cooperatively with a wide range of people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset with a commitment to ongoing learning
- Willingness to adjust to and enforce changing processes
- Tech savvy with strong Excel skills
- SalesForce.com experience REQUIRED
Great work deserves great perks!
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company equity.
- The Breather crew has access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage.
- We’ll provide the digital toolset and whatever else that you need to do your best work.
- Free access to the Breather network of over 300 spaces (and growing, fast!).
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events.
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team.