Who We Are
Breather is a network of beautiful, private commercial workspaces that our members can reserve on-demand and unlock with their smartphones. We’re a venture-backed company focused on giving people productive, professional space when and where they need it. We’re growing extremely quickly and have huge ambitions, and we want you to help us get there!
You are a commercial real estate professional with experience in commercial leasing, asset management, and/or development, who is looking for an opportunity to drive tremendous growth with an experienced team of real estate professionals, designers, and technologists. You will have experience working in the Berlin real estate market and will have a strong network of contacts within the Berlin.
You will lead Breather’s Berlin real estate growth efforts, from initial research and site selection to lease execution and location launch. Reporting to the European Head of Real Estate in London, you will assist with all aspects of the city’s locations growth, including scouting new locations; site visits; preparing documentation, building financial models, conducting analysis and writing investment memoranda; coordinating with construction personnel and designers to develop construction plans, work letters, cost estimates and schedules; collaborating with internal and external teams to negotiate deal terms; and developing new tactics, strategies, and solutions across the Breather Real Estate organization. A significant amount of time will be spent outside of the office visiting potential and future sites. This is an extremely high visibility role with significant opportunities for growth.
- Conduct research and analysis to support Breather’s growth strategies, gathering the information and intelligence required to make sound expansion decisions.
- Prepare Letters of Intent / Term sheets and analysis, including floor plans, photos, site plans, work letters, and financial models.
- Manage our whole transaction process including pipeline management, reporting, and forecasting, including transaction and space delivery timelines.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in commercial real estate in Berlin.
- Strong familiarity with commercial leasing terms, concepts and documentation, including the ability to proofread Heads of Terms, leases, contracts, scope of works and related documents.
- Familiarity with the management of commercial tenant build-outs and construction best practices is a plus.
- Able to prioritize workload across multiple transactions, set milestones, and track progress.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel.
- Superior organisational and analytical skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high accountability environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Some travel required.
Great work deserves great perks!
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and equity options.
- We’ll provide the digital toolset and whatever else that you need to do your best work.
- Free access to the Breather network of over 300 spaces (and growing, fast!).
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, world class team.