Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand meeting spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We are live in 10 cities across 3 countries, growing very rapidly, and backed by some of the best investors in NYC and Silicon Valley. We have big ambitions... and we want you to help us achieve them.
Breather is currently looking for an experienced public relations specialist to take on the role of PR Manager. As a member of the marketing team, you will report into the VP of Marketing and work collaboratively with the HQ team to develop brand awareness while securing local, regional, and national press for the company. The Senior Public Relations Manager will be responsible for building the PR process, from strategy, tactics to execution.
- Build our overall PR strategy (corporate, demand, and crisis)
- Develop and implement strategic PR programs to achieve significant increases in brand awareness.
- Develop local strategies for each market, work with agencies in North America, and in Europe,
- Develop stories for all relevant publications in tech, lifestyle, business, design
- Identify, cultivate and manage relationships with key influencers and partners in local, regional and national publications
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for on-brand PR partnerships, sponsorships, and advertorial on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with internal key stakeholders and other cross functional teams to ensure on time delivery of work product.
- Develop key performance indicators, measures of success, and goals for all relationships. Effectively track, optimize, and evaluate impact of initiatives relative to investment made.
- Develop compelling campaigns to support seasonal product launches and drive ongoing brand awareness.
- Proactively create and manage editorial calendars.
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate PR results on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Manage day-to-day press requests, and requests from city teams.
- Manage day-to-day PR budget.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in PR, Marketing, Journalism or Communications.
- Minimum 6-7 years’ experience.
- Strong understanding of the media landscape, in relevant fields and markets.
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms.
- A command on one or various PR newsletter databases.
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus, but not required.
Great work deserves great perks
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company equity.
- The Breather crew has access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage.
- We’ll provide the digital toolset and whatever else that you need to do your best work.
- Free access to the Breather network of over 160 spaces (and growing, fast!).
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events.
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team.
Competitive salary and benefits to be further discussed