Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We are live in 10 cities across 3 countries and backed by some of the best investors in NYC and Silicon Valley. We enable top companies to do more productive and inspired work and are growing quickly! We're venture-backed; we have big ambitions, and we want you to help us achieve them.
Breather is looking for a Technical Recruiter to help bring exceptional talent into our organization. You will be responsible for partnering with our Product & Engineering leaders, managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle within the organization.
You will plan and execute a formal hiring process for each open position, identifying, screening, and qualifying candidates, supporting our growth ambitions and ever-changing business requirements. Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will own the technical recruitment process from start to finish. Utilizing your existing network, and building new relationships, you will continuously source candidates, foster relationships, and contribute to the growth of our world-class product and engineering team.
As a Technical Recruiter at Breather, you will:
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting process, from role creation to onboarding
- Coach and develop your internal clients (hiring managers) on interviewing best practices to ensure a positive candidate experience, no matter what outcome
- Provide all applicants with an exceptional candidate experience throughout application review, interview, final offer or rejection process
- Identify creative sourcing opportunities to build and maintain a strong pipeline for both existing and future mandates, staying informed on trends and innovative recruiting techniques
- Be a strong company ambassador, articulating Breather’s values, mission and culture in the tech community, hosting and attending multiple events per quarter
- Ensure candidates have a clear understanding of the company and our values, the role, expectations, and recruitment process
Helpful Skills and Experience you’ll need to Succeed:
- You are a hands-on Technical Recruiter who takes an innovative approach when it comes to attracting top talent
- You are a skilled sourcer who is able to multitask many open roles at once while ensuring that only the best candidates get hired
- You are analytical, able to track, analyze and leverage data regarding all aspects of the hiring process
- You have a minimum of 2 years in a technical recruitment role, either in-house or at an agency, coding knowledge and technical proficiency a plus
- You are a natural people person, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company options
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you and benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage. Oh, and it’s on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, they’ll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!