Breather creates and curates a network of beautiful, on-demand private spaces that you can reserve and unlock via our web and mobile apps. We are live in 10 cities across 3 countries and backed by some of the best investors in NYC and Silicon Valley. We enable top companies to do more productive and inspired work and are growing quickly! We're venture-backed; we have big ambitions, and we want you to help us achieve them.
Are you known for your big heart? Are you personable, resilient and an expert in the art of “putting on your listening ears?” As a Customer Care Coordinator, you will be providing support to our members via email, phone, live chat and social media. Your objective will be to provide efficient, attentive and high quality customer service, every step of the way.
In a day in the life of a Customer Care Coordinator at Breather, we might find you:
- Managing contacts on our main channels (phone, chat, email and social media)
- Assisting members with recommendations, bookings and general account support
- Providing technical support
- Creating and maintaining positive relationships with our members
- Contributing to special projects
- Participating in cross-departmental initiatives
- Supporting all other departments in the company, with a special focus on Engineering and City Operations teams
- Staying abreast on all changes that impact product, procedure, and policy
You will help your team:
- Be front-line support for members across all of our markets (US, Canada and Europe)
- Maintain a strong customer satisfaction score
- Actively contribute to the company’s overall NPS goals
- Contribute positively to our culture by participating in team games & outings
These are the tools you’ll need to succeed:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a Customer Service role, call center environment a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Fluent English, proficient French.
- Tech savvy - familiarity with mobile technologies & comfort in learning new softwares.
- Empathetic, team-player. You genuinely love to help others.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced & ever-changing work environment - you can think outside the box, and can keep up with frequent procedure updates, product developments, policy changes, etc.
- Flexibility to work day, evening and weekend shifts.
- Strong desire to go above and beyond.
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Great work deserves great perks!
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary and company equity.
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage. Oh, and it’s on us.
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!).
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, they’ll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!
- Fun work environment and company culture with an upbeat, first-class team.